Wednesday, June 20, 2012

CONTEST TIME!!!

CONTEST!!


Hello everyone! How is hump day treating all of you? Mine has been HOT! Very hot! I think temperatures around here made it into the high 90's today. I spent most of my day in the sunshine by the pool taking in the sweltering heat (while still working all the while -___-)

I've decided that I'm going to have a little contest for this blog. I've seen other blog sites hold little contests before and I think it really helps to promote the site and the blogger, so why not give it a try?!

The contest will begin today and end three weeks from today - July 11th. 

The rules are simple: 

-Follow my blog 
(there is a link on the right side of the blog which you can click to follow me)

-Leave a comment stating what you do to stay healthy/keep in shape and/or any suggestions/questions 
you have for my blog
(must leave an email address at which you 
can be contacted if you place in the contest)

-Follow me on Twitter 
-and/or-
on Pinterest 
 (must repin at least 1 pin from my "Gym Rat Blog" board)
(click on the "contact me" page where you will 
find my twitter account and pinterest account
 that you will be able to click on and then follow me)


-Vote in my poll about what you would
 like to see me write about on this blog
(can be found on the right side of my blog page)

And that's it! After completing the 4 steps above, you will be enrolled in the contest.
The winners will be chosen at random.
(Hint: The more comments you leave on posts, the more times your name will show up, giving you a better chance at one of the three prizes) 


The Prizes:

1st Place: (1 winner)
Workout Outfit (top and bottom)

2nd Place: (1 winner)
3 Workout Headbands and 1 Water Bottle

3rd Place: (10 winners)
Your own, personalized workout/diet plan 
focusing on what your goals are

OKAY GUYS!! Let's see how this goes! Tell your friends! Tell your neighbors! Tell your family!! 
SPREAD THE WORD! Because you know you want free stuff, dontcha?! And it's EASY free stuff, nonetheless !! So go for it!


I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK! 
Let me know if you have any questions :) Go Get Em! 

xxxxooo
Fitness Felicia 

8 comments:

  1. Found you on Pinterest and love the recipe for protein bars...I try to eat clean & do crossfit at least 2x a week and do some type of cardio 2 days a week. Good luck on the blog journey.

    Val
    http://valverdestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Val! Thank you for following :) How do you like crossfit? I've been wanting to give it a go for quite some time now. Keep reading!!!
      <3 Fitness Felicia

      Delete
  2. I try to attend yoga classes when they fit into my schedule. I also have an abundance of workout DVDs that I rotate for variety. It's late for me here, but if I come up with any questions, I'll let you know. (Honestly, expect some. lol)

    I love your blog idea, and the contest is a cute idea. Keep it up. :)

    jenniferkgay@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny! Thanks so much for the follow and for the feedback I really appreciate it! Any questions are certainly welcome :)

      Thank you again! Good luck in the contest (your chances of winning are looking pretty good right now, haha)

      Fitness Felicia <3

      Delete
  3. Hi Felicia,

    Just joined your blog! Great job!!!
    Be sure and join mine as well when you have a chance!
    http://meplusmytrainer.blogspot.com

    Have a great weekend,
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tara, checked out your blog, loving the idea! Thanks a gain for the follow!

      Delete
  4. Hey Felicia!

    I seriously love your blog! I keep healthy and fit by going to the gym as often as possible. I like to attend kick boxing, step, and yoga classes. I also enjoy lifting at least twice a week. In order to eat healthy, I am still a vegetarian, which consists of lots of vegetables and fruits.

    I also tried those protein bars and Nicole and I loved them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the site....I love that I can understand and follow your posts..keep it up! I run 3 days a week and lift 3 days a week....although the weather has made it hard to get out running.

    ReplyDelete