Monday, June 25, 2012

A Re-Cap


  • Well, the chicken came out delish (sorry I forgot to take a picture before I ate it all :(  - next time, promise ). 
  • I just got done my workout (today was biceps and traps) - and the past 2 workouts (today's included) that I've had, I've been feeling very sick to my stomach. The sickness has really been hurting my motivation. I'm not sure what it's from, because I gave myself 2 days off in a row from going to the gym to allow my body to rest.
  • I'm going to be doing Bikini in my upcoming competition rather than the figure category. I've decided to change categories because right now my body is more lean and toned rather than super muscular (as it should be for figure competition), and 4 months isn't going to be enough time to get my body where it would need to be for figure. I'm still going to stick to my workout routine, I'm just going to change my diet up a bit and focus on eating more lean (lottttssa protein) rather than almost bulking, as I've been doing lately. 
  • Still thinking about the whole vegan lifestyle...any more feedback? (Thanks Jen, for your feedback!! Much appreciated - if it was difficult for you, it's going to be extremely difficult for me, because knowing you, you are much more disciplined with your diet than I am)

Have a great night, everyone. Talk to you all tomorrow! 
xo felicia

P.S. This is the salsa I used on the chicken...THE BEST SALSA.... EVER. And only 5 calories a serving! All fresh veggies! Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum!!! ( you can find it at weis ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment